Organic Kitchen Garden Land Preparation: Kitchen Garden is the process of growing plants at home. In this process, you can grow Vegetables and Fruit crops to grow own food. Land Preparation in the Kitchen Garden plays the major role. Most of the people are asking about How to Prepare Land in Kitchen Garden. We are from My Organic Garden Tips and we are going to give while information on How to Prepare Land in Kitchen Garden. By Preparing Good Land in Organic Kitchen Garden you can able to produce Good in Kitchen Garden.
Organic Kitchen Garden Land Preparation:
Organic Kitchen Garden Land Preparation is the process of growing Fruits and Vegetables at home. In this process, you have to prepare a good land in Kitchen Garden. The following information is given below.
- Before starting the Organic Kitchen Garden Land Preparation you have to Select a Proper Location In Kitchen Garden.
- After selecting the Location in Organic Vegetable Garden you have to water the land by using any spraying materials.
- Now you have to use spades to dig in Kitchen Garden. Dig the land up to 30 to 40 cm deep.
- Furthermore, after digging you have to remove all stones, grasses and all weeds in Kitchen Garden.
- You can design your own way of pattern in Kitchen Garden. The design of Kitchen Garden can be in any format. The Design of Kitchen Garden depends on your taste.
- Try to collect the 10 kg of Organic Manure to add in Kitchen Garden. In this process, you can add or mix these Organic Manures into the soil and mix well.
- Next, if you are able to get Vermicompost to add to Kitchen Garden, then you can add Vermicompost to Vegetable Garden.
- Later, prepare Ridges and Furrows in Kitchen Garden. The spacing of Ridges and Furrows in Kitchen Garden is 45cm or 60cm.
- If you are unable to prepare Ridges and Furrows in Vegetable Garden, then you can prepare Flat Beds in Kitchen Garden.
- Finally, you have to sow the seeds and follow the Cultivation process in Kitchen Garden.
These are the main basic elements of Land Preparation in Kitchen Garden. we hope this information on How to prepare Land in Kitchen Garden is fruitful to you.
How to Prepare your garden Soil for plantation video tutorial.
By, following these Tips to Prepare Land in Kitchen Garden, you can easily able to grow number of Plants in Kitchen Garden. Still, if you are having any doubts you can comment on the comment box.